On 9 – 11th October Supply Chain Standard presents its Green Supply Chain Management conference and masterclass – an event geared to help you respond to the green challenge.
Featuring a panel of senior supply chain leaders from the retail, FMCG, manufacturing industries as well as perspectives from academics and the public sector, the conference will provide freshly generated insight into how green principles can be introduced throughout the supply chain whilst balancing the challenges of risk, cost-effectiveness and sustainability in order to gain a competitive edge.
Key topics and speakers include:
- Simon Pearson, head of central distribution operations, Asda reveals how to manage food mile concerns while minimising costs
- Petar Sobic, Unilever’s global supplier assurance director shows how they have built a supplier assurance capability
- Richard Harpley, director of supply chain, EDF Energy on how they will reduce the carbon footprint for distribution centres and offices by 30 per cent by 2009
- Alastair Charatan, head of supply chain development; Woolworths Stores assesses retail packaging needs and its environmental and commercial impact
- Ian Shellard, global physical logistics, Rolls Royce divulges how to successfully manage your green strategy internally and externally.
To reserve your place contact Anna Knight on +44 (0)20 7970 4351 or visit www.supplychainconferences.co.uk