The European Supply Chain Excellence Awards are organised by Supply Chain Standard in partnership with PwC’s PRTM Management Consulting.
They are unique in the depth of analysis involved in the judging process, which in turn makes them uniquely worth winning.
The judges look for five common characteristics of high performing supply chains – the five core disciplines:
1. Does your supply chain help to deliver competitive advantage to your company – or is it a cost of doing business?
2. Are your processes and systems streamlined and integrated across the end-to-end supply chain – or are they complex and fragmented?
3. Is the supply chain organisation structured and staffed for success – or is it an admin function staffed with the dead weights?
4. Have you built a collaborative operating model with a clear understanding of your core competencies – or are you a jack of all trades and a master of none?
5. Have you a clear understanding of how to measure success and is the organisation incentivised to deliver it – or do you measure everything and do nothing with it?